Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday

I'm participating in Five Question Friday from My LIttle Life


1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?

Yes. Even though he goes to sleep before I do. I am a night person and stay awake working on photos and posts all night.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?

a  Goatee!!

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

hmmm not sure. There have been a few weird ones, but I love to travel so its hard to see it as a bad vacation.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?

I have no idea....I started a blog before I went to Iraq in 2007 but dont remember who I followed first. Probably Bright Wishes!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

YES I love rides!!


3 comments:

  1. I love Goatee's too, or a clean 5 o'clock shadow looks nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning a little more about the people I read about. Maybe I will do this next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...