Thursday, April 21, 2011

Busy and Sick Week

What a week! Monday I was down for the count! I slept ALL DAY. Woke up to go to the store to get Kleenex, soup, meds and OJ. Then I was back in bed until Tuesday.


Feeling better each day, still have a cough and a bad voice, but I'm getter better all the same.


I have been on the hunt this week for some cubed bins to put in one of those cube organizers. I got 12 from a girlfriend of mine that were already put together. I just need the bins. So Ikea was stop #1. Bought 12. when I got home they were too long. (Keep in mind Ikea is an hour+ away). Returned them and went to K-Mart (I live in the hills and we don't have anything else for 30 minutes, don't hold it against me). Bought 12. Too small by 2" on 2 sides. Returned. Found the ACTUAL bins on Wal-Mart iPhone App. Found the store they SAID they were at. Walked around the store for an hour asking workers for help. NO one knew what I was talking about but since I was an hour from home in the opposite direction (not the Ikea direction either) I couldn't leave without knowing for sure they did not have them. Low and behold, they hadn't had them since AUGUST!! (Thanks iPhone Wal-Mart App….you suck!!)


A quick stop at Target (via iPhone Target App…LOVE) and it said they HAD SOME!! Perfect! App even said WHAT AISLE IT WAS IN!!! WOW!!! They were there..they looked awesome…I love them….but they are $10.50 ea….ugh. dilemma…spend $130 on stupid bins for this organizer that fit the square but will stick out 2" OR….order them online, wait a week and spend $7ea…I opted for waiting.


So I went home frustrated and depleted. Filled the bins with the stuff but now it looks messy. Went online and ordered the EXACT ones i need but they wont be here until the 28th….wow…


Note to Self: When buying organizers buy them together. That way you don't have to run all around Gods Creation to find the exact ones that work….it will save you time, money, gas and a headache! 


(via)

This is it…but imagine 12 and no wheels.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I've had this problem before too! It sucks when you want something and can't find it.

    I'm new to your blog! I found you through FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well. :)

    Simply Kate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...