Sunday, January 2, 2011

Inspiration POINT - 1/3/11


Today is the FIRST Monday of 2011 … so instead of making is crappy monday like they always seem to be, lets do something out of the ordinary… lets get INSPIRED!!

I have LOTS planned for this week, but something I have planned for March 12, 2011 is the Way Too Cool 50K…  
Thats right … 50K foot race on a TRAIL non the less… so its TRAINING TIME! I have a decent amount of miles under my belt. AND I tend to "suffer well". The Month I turned 30, I ran 3 full marathons. Oct 5 (Twin Cities), Oct 11 (Baltimore), and Oct 26 (Marine Corp Marathon, Washington DC) … since then I have accomplished 2 Half-Ironman Triathlons, and one full Ironman. So a 50K should be a piece of cake right……well lets hope so! 

Here is our RUNNING Inspiration for this week!! Here are some images that remind me WHY I do these crazy things…or more like what I want accomplished from doing them :)

So lets start getting the miles in!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...