Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chaise!!

I am picking up a new Chaise Lounge today to put in my studio! I amSUPER excited! I found it on Craiglist for $40!! Most of the ones i have seen have been in the HUNDREDS!!  I spoke with the nice lady yesterday who said it is a little worn on the arms but I am planning on re-upolstering it. I have been reading a few blogs on DIY home improvements like Shabby Chic Cottage and Finding Fabulous and I think I can do it! Although Hubs thinks I am crazy! 


So here are a few patterns I am looking to replace it with!





a simple polkadot print


or something BRIGHT and BOLD!!

What are your thoughts?? 

This chaise will be used for photos shoots like this one I took last March:






3 comments:

  1. A chaise loung for $40 that is totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I think it should be bright and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first pattern. Its so elegant and fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...