Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Its Snowing!

Its snowing in NorCal! LOVE IT! It has been threatening to snow for days and it just started!


I have class at 3 and we are having a small dinner party tonight so I have been scrambling at cutting veggies, making salsa and and preparing the main dish…Tatter Tot HOTDISH!! (very Minnesota)


Later this week we will have a GUEST BLOG POST!!! Whoo hooo! Bright Wishes is going to be our guest! I will keep you posted!


Also, Once we hit 25 follower we will have a giveaway! My second and I am super excited! Stay tuned for what its going to be!!



3 comments:

  1. i'm your newest follower - your blog is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SAM!!! So glad your here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the button and can't wait for the new date ideas! Dates are my favorite too :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...